Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Baked Beans|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 can of each of Bush’s Baked Beans (ORIGINAL; ONION; HONEY; BOLD AND SPICY-OR THE FLAVORS YOU LIKE)
- 1 (8-oz.) container of chopped onion mix
- ½ c. honey
- ½ c. yellow mustard
- ½ c. catsup
- 2-4 T. Tabasco
- ¼ c. Lea and Perrins
- 2 t. dried cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bacon slices
- In large bowl, combine the onion mix, honey, mustard, catsup, Tabasco, Lea and Perrins.
- Pour in the beans. Mix well.
- Add cumin and seasoning to taste. Mix well.
- Pour into baking dish sprayed with PAM.
- Place a couple of bacon slices on top.
- Cover with foil. (You can freeze at this point. Defrost in refrigerator. Let come to room temperature before baking.)
- Bake in 325 oven for about 45 minutes.
- Remove foil. Stir and continue baking until the mixture become thick.