EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
|Baked Beans|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 can of each of Bush’s Baked Beans (ORIGINAL; ONION; HONEY; BOLD AND SPICY-OR THE FLAVORS YOU LIKE)
- 1 (8-oz.) container of chopped onion mix
- ½ c. honey
- ½ c. yellow mustard
- ½ c. catsup
- 2-4 T. Tabasco
- ¼ c. Lea and Perrins
- 2 t. dried cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bacon slices
- In large bowl, combine the onion mix, honey, mustard, catsup, Tabasco, Lea and Perrins.
- Pour in the beans. Mix well.
- Add cumin and seasoning to taste. Mix well.
- Pour into baking dish sprayed with PAM.
- Place a couple of bacon slices on top.
- Cover with foil. (You can freeze at this point. Defrost in refrigerator. Let come to room temperature before baking.)
- Bake in 325 oven for about 45 minutes.
- Remove foil. Stir and continue baking until the mixture become thick.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Geaux Alice…sounds great
On the way to boston with MS Marcy..will miss you and Pat
Are you going on your boat trip? No matter what you are doing, have a fantastic time! Headed to Houston for the LSU/Wisconsin game. Look for me on TV, I will be dressed in purple and gold! Lv to you and MS Marcy