WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
|Swordfish Kebabs|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1-2 lbs. fresh swordfish or nice firm white fish (cut into 1 ½” thickness)
- 10-oz. canned heart of palms
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 4 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. clove garlic
- ⅓ c. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- Wash the swordfish and dry delicately with a clean cloth. Dice into cubes, season.
- Cut the heart of palm, zucchini and bell pepper into even size cubes and season.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic and lemon juice with some salt and pepper.
- Place the fish and veggies in the bowl and let set for about 2 hours.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes to keep them from burning on grill.
- Place on the skewers: fish, palm hearts, zucchini, and peppers.
- Place on hot grill and baste with leftover olive oil mixture. Cook about 8-10 minutes, turning once.
This Post Has 0 Comments