CREAMIEST ORANGE DREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE1 c. Greek yogurt2/3 c. ice cubes½ c. chopped peeled ripe mango,…
FUDGY PUMPKIN BROWNIES
1(15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
1 (20-oz.) box fudge brownie mix (your favorite brand)
½ c. crunchy peanut butter (if you prefer creamy, use it)
1 c. chopped walnuts or pecans
½ t. ground cinnamon
½ t. ground nutmeg
- In a bowl, mix thoroughly the pumpkin, brownie mix, nuts, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour into a 9×9” baking dish sprayed with PAM.
- In a microwavable dish, warm the peanut butter for about 30 seconds. Stir until creamy.
- Pour and drizzle peanut butter over top of brownie.
- With a knife, swirl the peanut butter into brownie mix.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until firm in middle.
- Cool and cover with foil and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
*If you want to double recipe, use 9×13” baking pan and cook for 40-45 minutes.