FANCY PARMESAN CARROTS WITH LEMON-PARSLEY DRESSING½ c. water¼ c. chopped shallots1 lb. medium carrots, cut…
|From The Sea Mold|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
From The Sea Mold
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 envelopes gelatin
- 3 (3-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. Miracle Whip or mayo
- ¾ c. chopped celery
- ¾ c. chopped green onions
- 1 lb. shrimp, boiled and chopped or 3 regular size cans of shrimp, drained and chopped
- 4 medium jalapenos, seeded and chopped finely
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tabasco to taste
- Thinly sliced cucumbers, garnish for scales
- Stuffed olives or black olives for eyes
- Mix gelatin in tomato soup that has been heated.
- Blend until well mixed and dissolved.
- Blend in cream cheese.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Place in greased mold (I like to use the fish mold.)
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Unmold onto serving plate and garnish with cucumber slices and olives serve with crackers.