EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Alice’s Pumpkin Breads
|Alice's Pumpkin Breads|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 c. vegetable oil
- 8 eggs
- 1⅓ c. orange juice
- 2 lb. can pumpkin or 30 oz. (sometimes you can’t get the 2 lb. cans so the 30 oz. is close enough)
- 4 t. baking soda
- 1 T. nutmeg
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 1 T. vanilla
- 6 c. sugar
- After mixing the above ingredients, add the following.
- 1 (1 lb.) bag chopped pecans
- 1 (8-oz.) bag chopped dates
- 2 c. raisins
- 7 c. all purpose flou
- Mix well.
- Spray 2 lb. loaf pans or if you prefer to make small loaves, use smaller loaf pans, with PAM.
- Fill pans ¾ of the way.
- Bake for 1 hour or more at 325 until center comes out clean when a toothpick is inserted. If you use smaller pans, cooking time will be reduced.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Leave in pans and wrap tops in foil and freeze or eat.
*****This recipe will make 8-9 of the larger loaves. Great gifts for the holidays. Double the batch easily and make more and freeze. They keep great. People will love this bread. So yummy.
This Post Has One Comment
Love, love those pumpkin breads!!!