SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
FLAVORFUL FALL ROASTED VEGGIES
2-3 yams, cleaned and cut into chunks
1 large red onion, cut into chunks
2 large portabella mushroom caps, stem and gills removed and sliced
Kosher salt, black pepper
Good quality honey
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with PAM.
- Prep all veggies and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly on the pan. Make sure all veggies are coated with olive oil.
- Drizzle with honey across the top.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze across the top.
- Place in 400 degree oven and roast.
- Stir occasionally and cook until yams are tender, about 25-30 minutes. You can also cook at a lower temperature but will take a little longer.
- Remove from oven and drizzle more balsamic glaze over the top.