FANTASTIC OYSTER-ARTICHOKE CUPS3 cans of artichoke hearts, drained1 c. flourSalt, red pepperCanola oil, for frying1…
FESTIVE SKILLET JAMBALAYA
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- ½ lb. andouille, sliced
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, chopped (optional to chop)
- 1 c. diced chicken breasts
- 2 T. minced garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- Salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder to taste
- 2 c. diced canned tomatoes
- 4 c. cooked rice, white or brown
- Saute andouille, chicken and shrimp in 12” black skillet.
- Add garlic, onion and jalapeno and cook until all meats are done.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Add tomatoes, thinning with liquid as needed to form a sauce.
- Add rice and cook until heated through. Taste for seasoning again.
- Garnish with green onions.
*****You can use different sausages or make it just seafood without the chicken. Use different mixtures each time to find new ways to do jambalaya.