REFRESHING WATERMELON RUM PUNCH3 lb. fresh watermelon8 oz. white rum6-8 T. fresh lime juice¼ c.…
FESTIVE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CANDY PIE
2 (1.9-oz.) Butternut candy bars
1 ½ c. graham cracker crumbs
6 T. butter, melted
1 ½ c. creamy peanut butter
½ c. butter, softened
1 c. powdered sugar
1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
½ c. chopped peanuts
1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
1 T. light corn syrup
1 c. milk chocolate morsels
Chopped Butter finger Candy Bar, chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- CRUST: In work bowl of food processor, pulse candy bars into fine crumbs.
- In medium bowl, stir together candy crumbs, graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Using bottom of measuring cup, press mixture into bottom and up sides of rimmed 13×9” baking sheet.
- Freeze until firm.
- FILLING: In large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter with mixer until smooth.
- With mixer on low, gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
- With mixer on low speed, gradually add powdered sugar, beating until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping and peanuts. Spread mixture into prepared curst.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat cream and corn syrup on high until hot, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in chocolate morsels into hot cream mixture until melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto filling.
- Garnish with chopped candy, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold before serving, at least 1 hour.