REFRESHING WATERMELON RUM PUNCH3 lb. fresh watermelon8 oz. white rum6-8 T. fresh lime juice¼ c.…
EASY BAKED WHOLE CAULIFLOWER
Whole Head of Fresh Cauliflower
1 c. Miracle Whip or mayo
1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
½ c. shredded white cheddar cheese or your favorite
3 T. minced garlic
½ c. chopped fresh parsley
Salt/black pepper/garlic powder
- Cut off hard pieces and stem of cauliflower, but leave head intact.
- Steam or boil in salted water for about 5-7 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
- Mix the mayo, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, parsley.
- Sprinkle the head with salt/black pepper/garlic powder. Remember you boiled in salted water.
- Coat the cauliflower with the mayo mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Garnish with extra parsley, if desired.