WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
Fabulous Pan-Seared Marsala Veal Chops with Veggies and Pasta
FABULOUS PAN SEARED MARSLA VEAL CHOPS WITH VEGGIES AND PASTA
2 veal chops, ¾” thick
¼ c. Gourmet Garden-Garlic Stir-In Paste (in a tube)
3 sprigs of fresh thyme, removed from stem and chopped
3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, removed from stem and chopped
1/3 c. good quality olive oil
Himalayan Pink Sea Salt or Kosher salt
Olive oil for searing
¼ c. red wine
½ c. beef broth
½ of (12-oz.) jar Giada DeLaurentiis for Target Marsala Simmer Sauce
1 lb. box Barilla Campanelle Pasta
1 lb. Little Potato Company (Savory Herb), cook as directed on package
1 (8-oz.) container fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 (8-oz.) cabernet tomatoes, halved
1 (8-oz.) container assorted pearl onions, peeled
1/3 c. minced garlic
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
Grated Parmesan cheese, garnish
1. Make a paste of the chopped thyme, rosemary, garlic paste and olive oil.
2. Season chops with salt and pepper. Rub the savory paste all over chops. Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate 4-6 hours. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before preparing dish.
3. Prep the potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and garlic and set aside.
4. Boil pasta as directed on package. Drain and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
5. In oven proof large skillet, drizzle enough olive oil in bottom of pan. Place over medium heat. Sear chops on each side for 3-5 minutes. Remove chops from skillet and set aside and keep warm.
6. In skillet, add the red wine, broth and Marsala sauce. Heat through. Add the mushrooms and pearl onions and simmer.
7. Add the potatoes and tomatoes and garlic to the skillet. Mix well.
8. Push the veggie mixture to the side and place chops in center.
9. Place in preheated oven of 375 and cook for another 10-12 minutes, depending on size of chop.
10. Remove from oven, stir in the warm pasta and mix well.
11. Sprinkle lemon zest over the dish and squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the top also.
12. Serve and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Here are some of the products used in the recipe Fabulous Pan-Seared Marsala Veal Chops with Veggies and Pasta!
This Post Has 0 Comments