DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
EASY SLOW-COOKER FLANK STEAK
1 ½-2 lbs. flank steak, cut in half
1 Vidalia onion, sliced thinly
1/3 c. beef broth, red wine or water
1 (4-oz.) can chopped green chilies
2 T. vinegar
1 ½ t. chili powder
1 t. garlic powder
½ t. sugar
Salt/black pepper to taste
- In skillet, cover bottom lightly with oil, season steak with salt and pepper and brown the steak.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- In skillet, saute onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually add broth, stirring to loosen browned bits from the pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients, bring to boil.
- Pour over steak.
- Cover and cook on LOW until meat is tender, 4-5 hours.
- Slice meat and serve with onions and pan juices.