FROZEN CHOCOLATE PEANUT COVERED BANANAS ON A STICK1 c. semisweet chocolate morsels4 medium firm bananas,…
EASY SAUSAGE AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
12 oz. turkey breakfast sausage
2 c. low-fat milk
2 c. egg substitute
1 t. dry mustard
Salt, black/red pepper
16 (1-oz.) slices white bread
1 c. finely shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with PAM.
- Add sausage and cook until browned, stirring and breaking to crumble.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine milk, egg substitute, dry mustard, whole eggs, salt and red/black pepper in a large bowl and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Trim crusts from bread and cut bread into 1” cubes.
- Add bread cubes, sausage and cheese to the milk mixture, stirring to combine.
- Pour mixture into 13×9” baking dish that is sprayed with PAM. Spread mixture evenly in dish.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Remove casserole from refrigerator and let stand 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes.