1 (7.6-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso Cheesy Mexican Rice
½ c. chopped onion
2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and minced
1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed
Chopped green onions or cilantro
Salt, red/black pepper
1. Follow directions on the box of Old El Paso Mexican Rice.
2. Add to the pot the chopped onion and jalapenos.
3. Cook following directions on box.
4. When rice is done, mix well.
5. Add beans and season to taste. Mix again.
6. Garnish with chopped green onions or cilantro.
*****If you want to add grated cheese at the end, that also adds a nice touch.