Easy Egg Plant Pirogue
|Easy Egg Plant Pirogue|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 medium eggplant
- Fresh pico de gallo sauce or good salsa
- Italian blended grated cheese
- Sea salt, black pepper
- Wash eggplant and cut in half lengthwise.
- Then score the meat of the eggplant lengthwise and crosswise until you have a diced look. Do not remove from the shell of the eggplant.
- Take a mico safe place and place a scott towel on it and place ½ of eggplant face down and place in microwave for 1 ½ - 2 minutes.
- Flip the eggplant and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pico de gallo or salsa and cheese.
- You can stick back in microwave just to melt the cheese.
*****This makes a great healthy low fat snack or meal with a side salad or a side for some grilled fish or chicken. You can also add different ingredients or cheeses. Use your imagination. You will love this.
This Post Has 0 Comments