PATRIOTIC PARFAITSPUDDING:1 ½ c. milk3 T. cornstarch2 egg yolks1 c. half and halfPinch of salt½…
EASY CROCK POT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
3-4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 T. ground cumin
1 T. ground coriander
1 T. dried oregano
1 T. smoked paprika
1 t. crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
Kosher salt/black pepper, to taste
2 (15-oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
2 (4-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
2 T. minced garlic
2 c. chicken broth
½ c. heavy cream
2 T. masa harina
1 (10-oz.) bag frozen corn
Lime wedges, shredded cheese, avocados, sour cream, salsa, etc. for garnish
- Mix the cumin, coriander, oregano, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle and rub spice all over chicken pieces.
- Place the chicken in CROCK POT.
- Add beans, green chiles, garlic and broth to pot and stir it all around.
- Cover and cook on LOW until chicken is tender and easy to shred, about 7-8 hours.
- Remove chicken to a bowl and shred with two forks.
- Combine cream and masa harina in bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Return chicken to CROCK POT along with masa mixture and corn. Mix well.
- Cover and cook until thickened, about 30 minutes more.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with shredded cheese, avocados, sour cream, salsa, lime wedge, etc.