8 oz. butter, plus more to grease pan
1 c. good quality smooth peanut butter
1 t. vanilla
1 lb. powdered sugar
1. Combine peanut butter and butter in 4 qt. microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Stir and microwave on HIGH for 2 more minutes.
4. Carefully remove from microwave, will be extremely hot. Add vanilla and powdered sugar into the mixture. Use wooden spoon to stir and combine mixture.
5. The mixture will become hard to stir and lose its sheen.
6. Spread into buttered 8×8” pan lined with parchment paper.
7. Fold excess paper so it covers the surface of fudge and refrigerate until cool, at least 2 hours.
8. Cut into 1” pieces and store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 10 days.