EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Easy-Breezy Chicken and Cabbage Fried Rice Meal
EASY-BREEZY CHICKEN AND CABBAGE FRIED RICE MEAL
3 c. cored and chopped Napa cabbage
1 medium onion, chopped
1 c. chopped green onions (separate white parts from green parts)
2 t. grated fresh ginger
1 T. minced garlic
5 c. cooked brown or white rice
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
¼ c. soy sauce
2 c. shredded cooked boneless, skinless chicken (can use store bought rotisserie chicken)
Salt, black pepper
1. Drizzle oil in a wok or nonstick skillet and put over medium heat. Heat until shimmering.
2. Add cabbage, onion (white parts) and stir fry for 30 sec.
3. Add ginger and garlic, toss and stir-fry another 30 seconds.
4. Transfer to wide shallow dish.
5. Drizzle more sesame oil in wok.
6. Add rice, mix with oil to coat and spread out in the pan but do not press flat.
7. Let rice cook undisturbed for 2 minutes, then stir.
8. Let cook undisturbed another minute, then push to edges of pan.
9. Add eggs to center of pan and stir to scramble.
10. Break eggs into pieces and stir in rice.
11. Drizzle soy sauce over rice, add chicken and stir to combine well.
12. Cook 1-2 minutes longer to warm through.
13. Stir in cabbage mixture and half of green part of green onions and continue cooking and stirring until warmed through.
14. Taste for seasoning.
15. Sprinkle with remaining green onions and serve.