WALKING ZOMBIE COCKTAIL1 oz. apricot brandy1 oz. light rum1 oz. dark rum1 oz. lime juice2…
DREAMY ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH HOLLANDAISE
2-3 bundles fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
Cajun seasoning, your favorite or salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
2 sticks butter
4 egg yolks
Juice of 2 lemons
1 t. Cajun seasoning
Salt, black pepper
Tabasco to taste
- ASPARAGUS: Preheat oven 450.
- Divide asparagus between two baking sheets, sprayed with PAM.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Toss to coat and spread out asparagus.
- Roast until tender, 8-10 minutes. Transfer to platter.
- HOLLANDAISE: Melt butter in small saucepan until sizzling.
- Add egg yolks and lemon juice to a blender.
- With blender on, slowly drizzle in hot butter. Sauce will start to thicken.
- Add Cajun seasoning, pepper, salt and Tabasco. Mix again in blender. Taste for seasoning.
- If sauce too thick, just add a few teaspoons of warm water until thin enough to pour.
- Drizzle over asparagus and sprinkle with paprika.