UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
DELIGHTFUL MINI-CHEESE BALLS
8 oz. goat cheese
8 oz. plain almond milk cream cheese (Kite Hill-found at Whole Foods)
1 T. honey
1 t. lemon zest
½ c. chopped roasted salted almonds
1 t. minced fresh thyme
- Place the goat cheese, almond milk cream cheese, honey and zest in bowl and beat with mixer for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Place nuts and thyme in food processor and process until finely ground.
- Place nut mixture in shallow dish.
- Divide cheese mixture into 36 equal portions (about 2 t.), rolling into balls.
- Freeze 10 minutes.
- Gently roll each ball into nut mixture, coating well.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.