COOLING WATERMELON PUNCH1 c. water½ c. sugar6 c. cubed and seeded watermelon1 (12-oz.) can frozen…
DELIGHTFUL CHOCOLATE CHIP/PEANUT BUTTER CUP BITES
1 (16.5-oz.) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
24 miniature chocolate-peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with PAM.
- Slice cookie dough into 1” thick slices.
- Then cut these slices into quarters (4 pieces)
- Place each quarter into the mini muffin pan. Just put it in, do not push it to cover the hole.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately place the peanut butter cup into the dough and let cool completely in pan.
- When cool, with a knife or spoon, remove from pan.
*You will love these. You can use your imagination and change up the dough as well as candies to place in center. For example, you can use peanut butter dough and place one of those Halloween candy pumpkins in center. I am sure each holiday you can think of a new bite!