Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
2 lbs. large shrimp, peeled but tails on, seasoned with salt, red/black pepper
2 (5.2-oz.) cartons Tasteful Select “Take & Shake” Potatoes (Chili Lime Flavor) Do not use the seasoning packet (save for another dish).
3-4 ears fresh corn, cut into 1/3 and then cut into halves
1 lb. fresh pork sausage, sliced
Salt, red/black pepper
3 T. Old Bay Seasoning
2 T. minced garlic
1 (7-oz.) carton fresh pico de gallo
¾ stick of butter, melted
½ c. fresh lemon juice
Chopped fresh parsley
Hot French Bread, dipping
1. In a large pot, bring water to boil.
2. Boil the corn pieces and sausage together for about 5-8 minutes.
3. Drain and set aside.
4. Prepare the potatoes according to directions but only cook 2 minutes not 3 minutes.
5. In a large bowl, place the potatoes, corn and sausage.
6. Add to the bowl, seasoned shrimp, garlic and pico. Mix well.
7. Add the Old Bay Seasoning. Mix well.
8. Add the melted butter and lemon juice. Mix well.
9. Take two large pieces of heavy duty foil and lay to form a “T”.
10. Place the shrimp mixture in center of foil. Fold up the sides to make a packet and place on baking sheet.
11. Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes, or you can place packet on grill and cook for same amount of time.
12. When you open packet, taste for seasoning. Pour into your serving dish. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and lemon slices. There is a nice sauce that a good hot French bread for dipping can be used.