FROZEN CHOCOLATE PEANUT COVERED BANANAS ON A STICK1 c. semisweet chocolate morsels4 medium firm bananas,…
CUTEST ST. PATRICK’S DAY COOKIES
¾ c. butter, melted
1 (3-oz.) pkg. lime or apple flavored gelatin
¾ c. sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 t. vanilla
2 drops green food coloring
2 ½ c. flour
1 t. baking soda
½ t. salt
1 c. white chocolate chips, divided
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda in bowl and set aside.
- Whisk butter, gelatin and sugar together.
- Add food color, vanilla, eggs and whisk until well combined.
- Mix dry ingredients until well combined (do not over mix.)
- Fold in ¾ c. of white chocolate chips
- Mold the dough into one ball and refrigerate up to 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven 350.
- Bring out refrigerated dough and scoop by heaping tablespoon full.
- Place 3 inches apart on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press down dough lightly, stick on reserved white chips on top of cookies.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Bring out oven, stick more white chips while cookies are hot.
- Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes and then transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.