REFRESHING WATERMELON RUM PUNCH3 lb. fresh watermelon8 oz. white rum6-8 T. fresh lime juice¼ c.…
CRUNCHY-CRISPY TACO CASSEROLE
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 pouch Ole El Paso roasted tomato Mexican cooking sauce
1 c. Ole El Paso Thick n’ Chunky salsa
2 c. shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 bag Green Giant roasted veggie tortilla chips, zesty cheddar
Chopped green onions
Additional grated cheese
- Heat oven 375. Spray 13×9” baking dish with PAM.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain meat on paper towel.
- Add meat back to skillet and add the cooking sauce and salsa. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 1 c. of cheese.
- Crush chips in bag. Sprinkle half in baking dish.
- Spoon half of meat mixture over chips.
- Sprinkle remaining chips on top of beef.
- Top with remaining beef mixture, then remaining cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish with toppings that you desire and serve with additional salsa, etc.
*The Green Giant roasted veggie tortilla chips are a new item and may be difficult to find at times. If so, just buy the tortilla chips and crush them. You can also use ground turkey instead of beef.