FROZEN CHOCOLATE PEANUT COVERED BANANAS ON A STICK1 c. semisweet chocolate morsels4 medium firm bananas,…
1 lb. bulk hot Italian sausage, or your favorite
1 lb. lean ground beef or pork
1 c. chopped onion
2 (10 ½-oz.) cans condensed cream of celery soup
2 c. frozen cut green beans, thawed
1 (15 ¼-oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained (I like to use Mexicorn usually.)
2 c. shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
½ c. milk
1 t. garlic powder
Salt/red pepper to taste
1 (32-oz.) pkg. frozen Tater Tots
- In Dutch oven, cook sausage and beef, making it crumble and add onion, over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain off excess fat.
- Add soup, beans, corn, 1 c. cheese, milk and seasonings. Mix well.
- Transfer to 2 greased 11×7” baking dishes.
- Top with Tater Tots and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and freeze casserole not baking.
- The one you will bake, cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 5-8 minutes until bubbly.
*If you freeze one of the casseroles, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from ref 30 minutes before baking. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake another 5-8 minutes or until bubbly.