UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
CROCK POT CHICKEN TACO SALAD
1 T. chili powder
1 t. ground cumin
1 t. seasoned salt
1 t. black pepper
1 t. white pepper
1 t. ground chipotle pepper
1 t. paprika
½ t. dried oregano
½ t. crushed red pepper flakes
1 ½-2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 c. chicken broth
10 c. torn romaine lettuce
TOPPINGS: sliced avocado, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato or pico de gallo, sliced green onion, ranch salad dressing or your favorite dressing
- Mix seasonings and rub all over the chicken.
- Place in 3-4 qt. crock pot.
- Add broth.
- Cover and cook on LOW, for 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken and cool slightly.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Line serving platter with lettuce, chicken and put your favorite toppings across the top with dressing on the side.