2 oz. mixed pineapple and cranberry juice, chilled2 oz. Sprite, chilled1 ¼ oz. shot Malibu…
1 c. buttermilk, divided
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 c. panko
4 (6-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Kosher salt, black pepper
1/3 c. mayo
1 T. chopped fresh basil
1 T. chopped fresh chives
1 T. white vinegar
1 T. garlic paste
1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cored and cut into 6 wedges
2 c. chopped plum tomatoes
1 c. crumbled blue cheese
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven 425.
2. Combine ½ c. buttermilk and egg in shallow dish. Place panko in another shallow dish.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in egg wash and dredge in panko.
4. Heat oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add canola oil to coat bottom.
5. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes. Flip and place skillet in oven for 12-15 minutes or until done. Let chicken stand 10 minutes. Slice crosswise.
6. Combine ½ c. buttermilk, mayo, dill, chives, vinegar, salt and pepper.
7. Add garlic paste to the dressing.
8. Place 1 lettuce wedge on each of 6 plates.
9. Top each with chicken, 1/3 c. tomato and 2-3 T. dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and crumbled bacon.