DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE BAKED ORZO
1 ½ c. orzo
1 T. olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 T. chopped fresh thyme
6 oz. good quality goat cheese, room temp
3 oz. cream cheese, room temp
½ c. milk
1-2 T. chopped fresh parsley
Kosher salt, black pepper
Freshly grated pecorino cheese
- Preheat oven 375.
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook the orzo until al dente. Drain.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add thyme and cook for another minute.
- Add the cheese and milk and cook over low heat, stirring, until cheeses are melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cooked orzo and parsley to skillet and season to taste.
- Scrape the pasta into 8” baking dish and sprinkle with pecorino cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika.