ALL-IN-ONE VEGGIE POTATO SALAD2-3 lbs. baby red potatoes, cut into 1” cubes2 T. apple cider…
|Corny Mashed Potatoes|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Corny Mashed Potatoes
- 1 ½ lbs. small Yukon gold potatoes
- Black pepper
- 1 stick butter
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, roughly chopped
- 2 T. minced garlic
- 2 c. corn (from 2 ears, or frozen, thawed kernels)
- 1 ½ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. crumbled cooked bacon, optional
- Place potatoes in pot of cold salted water. Bring to boil, simmer until tender.
- Drain well and cool slightly.
- Return potatoes to pot and using masher, mash the potatoes.
- In a skillet, melt butter.
- Add onions and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and corn and cook another 3-5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Add cream and cook over medium heat until hot.
- Add the corn mixture to the potatoes and stir to combine until liquid is absorbed.
- Season if necessary. Sprinkle with paprika and bacon.
- Serve hot.