HEAVENLY BANANAS FOSTER UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE1 c. firmly packed light brown sugar1/3 c. plus ¼ c.…
Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
|Chocolate Ice Cream Pie|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 large graham cracker pie crusts or 3 regular size
- 1 qt. Blue Bell Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 qt. Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 (16-oz.) Cool Whip
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Defrost Cool Whip. When it is defrosted, let ice cream thaw just a little.
- Combine ice cream and Cool Whip in bowl with hand mixer.
- Place into pie crusts.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Immediately cover and place in freezer.
- Let freeze for at least 4 hours or overnite. They keep frozen forever---only if you don’t eat them.
- You can serve straight from freezer. No need to let thaw.
This Post Has 0 Comments