Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Maw Maw's Mini Pecan Tarts|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ c. white Karo syrup
- ½ c. Log Cabin maple flavored syrup
- 2 t. vanilla
- 1 T. butter, soft
- ¼ t. salt
- 2 c. chopped pecans
- Individual pie shells
- Toast pecans in oven at 325 until they are light brown and not too dark.
- Beat eggs with a whisk just until blended---DO NOT OVERBEAT---DO NOT USE MIXER!
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add syrups, vanilla, butter and salt. Blend well.
- Place roasted pecans in bottom of each pie shell. About 1-2 T. per shell.
- Pour mixture over pecans with the filling just below the lip of the shell.
- Bake 400 for 20 minutes or until golden brown. You can place them on baking sheet for easier handling.
*****Makes about 16 pies. Freezes well. This recipe originated from my Aunt Mimi, my dad’s sister. She was the master of desserts. She gave this recipe to my mom and therefore, that is how I have it now.