EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Turtle Pumpkin Pie
|Turtle Pumpkin Pie|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- ¼ c. Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Extra Caramel Ice Cream Topping for garnishing
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- Extra chopped pecans for garnishing
- 1 c. cold skim milk
- 2 pkgs. (3.4-oz. size) Instant Jello Vanilla Pudding
- 1 lb. can of canned pumpkin
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- ½ t. ground nutmeg
- 1 (8-oz.) container extra-creamy Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Pour ¼ c. of the caramel ice cream topping into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle with ½ c. of the chopped pecans.
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk and pudding mixes. Blend well.
- Add the pumpkin, spices and blend well.
- Stir in 1 ½ c. of cool whip and blend well.
- Spread into the crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top with remaining cool whip, sprinkle with pecans and drizzle more of the caramel ice cream topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.
*****This was given to me by my friend, Cynthia Lormand. It is really very light and refreshing. Great after a big heavy holiday meal.
This Post Has 0 Comments