CREAMIEST ORANGE DREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE1 c. Greek yogurt2/3 c. ice cubes½ c. chopped peeled ripe mango,…
CHICKEN LEGS/THIGHS NESTLED IN VEGETABLE HEAVEN
3-4 Leg/Thigh quarters, seasoned with salt, red/black pepper and paprika
Fresh rosemary sprigs (2 per quarter)
4 ears of fresh corn, cut in half
2-3 large yams, washed and cut into large rounds, leave peeling on
1 (8-10 oz.) steamer bag of cubed butternut squash
6-8 small red potatoes, cut in half
6-8 baby Yukon gold potatoes, cut in half
1 (8-oz.) container sliced mushrooms
1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
Salt, black pepper
- In large roasting pan, spray with PAM.
- Prep the yams, potatoes, mushrooms and onion. Add in the butternut squash.
- Mix well and place in bottom of pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place the seasoned quarters on top of the veggies.
- Nestle the corn cobs around the perimeter of the pan.
- Drizzle more olive oil across the chicken and veggies.
- Drizzle the Italian dressing across the pan as well.
- Place rosemary sprigs on the quarters.
- Cover with foil and place in 375 oven for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and turn the oven to 400 and cook another 15-20 minutes, until golden and make sure the potatoes are tender.
*The mixture of potatoes make for a nice unique taste. Serve with a nice green veggie and salad and you have another winner!