¼ c. extra virgin olive oil, additional for brushing
¼ c. fresh lemon juice
1 T. Dijon mustard
1 T. finely chopped rosemary
Salt and black pepper
1-2 pts. Fresh cherry tomatoes
1 ½ lbs. salmon fillet cut into 1 ½” cubes
4 long metal skewers or wooden (soak in water for 1 hour)
Fresh lemon wedges
1. In bowl, whisk in ¼ c. olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Light a grill or heat a grill pan.
3. Tread the salmon and tomatoes on skewers.
4. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Grill over moderate high heat, turning once, until salmon is just cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
6. Transfer skewers to platter and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Serve right away, passing additional vinaigrette if needed.
*****Serve the lemon wedges along for extra squeeze if needed.