REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Cast Iron Tater-Tot Breakfast Pizza
CAST-IRON TATER-TOT BREAKFAST PIZZA
1 (28-oz.) pkg. Ore-Ida mini Tater-Tots
¼ c. milk
½ diced green bell pepper
½ diced Vidalia onion
8 oz. finely shredded sharp cheddar
6 oz. ground breakfast sausage, cooked
6 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled
Salt/black pepper to taste
1 bunch chopped green onions, garnish
- Preheat oven 425.
- Spray 12” cast iron skillet with PAM. Place in oven to preheat.
- Arrange Tater Tots in single layer in bottom of preheat skillet, then line the sides. Bake 20 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and milk.
- In a medium skillet, drizzle olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper. Cook until soften.
- Stir in eggs and cook until just set, 3-5 minutes. Season.
- Remove skillet from oven and slightly mash tots with back of measuring cup to form a crust.
- Top crust with 1 c. cheese, sausage, egg mixture, the remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake 10 minutes. Top with green onions and Tabasco, if desired.