2 T. olive oil
2 T. white wine vinegar
Salt and black pepper
4 c. chopped hearts of romaine lettuce
1 ½ c. shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
¾ c. fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped
½ c. fresh basil leaves, torn
1 pt. cherry tomatoes, quartered
4 multigrain flatbreads or your favorite wrap
1 large garlic clove, halved
1. Combine oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk.
2. Add lettuce, chicken, cheese, basil and tomatoes. Tossing to coat.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with PAM.
4. Working with 1 flatbread at a time, cook bread 1 minute on each side or until toasted.
5. Rub 1 side of each flatbread with cut sides of garlic.
6. Arrange 1 ½ c. of chicken mixture in center of each flatbread. Roll up.