2 oz. mixed pineapple and cranberry juice, chilled2 oz. Sprite, chilled1 ¼ oz. shot Malibu…
2 green onions, thinly sliced, greens reserved
1 medium avocado
3 T. sour cream
2 T. fresh lime juice
¼ c. cilantro or parsley
1 clove garlic
Salt, black pepper to taste
1. Combine the white part of green onion, avocado, sour cream, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor. Pulse on HIGH until smooth.
8 small Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and dried
4 t. canola oil
¼ t. salt
4 c. coarsely chopped fresh broccoli florets
3 pieces of Canadian bacon, finely diced
¾ c. grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven 450.
2. Pierce potatoes several times with fork and wrap in paper towels.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 13-15 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Remove from microwave and cook until easily handled.
5. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
6. Using a spoon, scoop all of inside of potato except 1/8”, leaving skin intact.
7. Reserve the pulp for another use.
8. Brush both sides of potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt (inside and outside).
9. Place potatoes, skin-side down, on baking sheet and bake until skins are crisp and edges are golden brown, about 18-20 minutes.
10. Steam the broccoli until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
11. Spray a nonstick pan with PAM and place over medium-high heat.
12. Add bacon and cook until crispy, stirring often. Set aside.
13. Toss broccoli with cheese and spoon evenly in potatoes.
14. Lower oven to 400 and return potatoes to oven until cheese is melted.
15. Spoon 1 T. of avocado cream on top of broccoli-filled potatoes, sprinkle some of the chopped green part of green onions and 1 t. bacon bits.