1 ½ c. flour
7 T. cold butter, cubed
½ c. cold heavy cream
2 pts. Assorted cherry tomatoes
3 T. shredded basil leaves
Salt, black pepper
1. Butter a 9” tart pan with a removable bottom.
2. In food processor, pulse flour with a pinch of salt and butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Pulse until dough comes together.
4. Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead a few times.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
6. Preheat oven 325.
7. Roll out dough to a 14” round.
8. Press the round into tart pan. Trim off excess
9. Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
10. Mound the tomatoes in the shell.
11. Bake for 1 hour and 40 minutes, until dough is evenly browned.
12. Let cool.
13. Garnish with basil.