Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 (8-oz.) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 1 c. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ c. milk
- Salt, black pepper
- ¼ c. grated parmesan cheese
- Unroll dough and place on greased 12” pizza pan. Press seams together and press up sides of pan to form a crust.
- In large skillet, brown sausage, drain and cool slightly.
- Sprinkle the sausage, potatoes and cheese over the crust.
- In small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over pizza.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 375 for 28-30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
*****You can change up added ingredients like pesto, olives, different cheeses, veggies, etc.