2 oz. mixed pineapple and cranberry juice, chilled2 oz. Sprite, chilled1 ¼ oz. shot Malibu…
1 lb. fresh snow peas
1 red onion, cut into chunks
1 pt. red cherry tomatoes, halved
1 green bell pepper, sliced
Kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder
Juice of 1 lemon
1. Place all the prepped veggies in a bowl.
2. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. In large saute pan or wok, drizzle bottom with olive oil and place over medium heat.
5. Add the veggies and saute until tender but crispy.
6. Taste for seasoning.
7. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. Stir well to mix.
8. Taste again for seasoning.
*****You can add chicken, beef, seafood to this dish as well (just have these items cooked.) Great way to use leftovers. Also can stuff into potatoes.