REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Boozy Spicy Tequila Balls
BOOZY SPICY TEQUILA BALLS
1 (12-oz.) pkg. vanilla wafers
1 ½ c. coarsely chopped walnuts
1 c. plus 2 T. powdered sugar, extra for serving
¼ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
½ c. tequila
1/3 c. agave nectar
Chipotle powder, for dusting
Cayenne, for dusting
- Finely rush wafers and place in large bowl.
- Add walnuts, 1 c. powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix in tequila and agave nectar.
- Place dough in refrigerator to firm up, at least 30 minutes.
- Put remaining 2 T. powdered sugar in bowl.
- Shape dough into 1” balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Place the balls on baking sheet, cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- You can store balls in airtight container up to 2 weeks.
- Before serving, roll balls in powdered sugar and dust with chipotle powder and cayenne.