REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Big Flavorful Chicken with Lime and Avocado Salsa
BIG FLAVORFUL CHICKEN WITH LIME AND AVOCADO SALSA
2 T. minced fresh cilantro
3 T. fresh lime juice
2 T. olive oil
4 (6-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
Salt, red/black pepper
1 c. chopped plum tomatoes
¼ c. finely chopped onion
1-2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and minced
1 T. fresh lime juice
Salt, black pepper
1 avocado, peeled and finely chopped
¼ c. minced fresh cilantro
- CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and chicken. Toss to coat and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Season chicken with salt, red/black pepper and cumin.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Spray pan with PAM. Add chicken to pan and cook 5-6 minutes per side or until done.
- SALSA: Combine the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add avocado and stir gently to combine.
- Serve the salsa over the chicken. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired.