SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
BETTER THAN CHEDDAR SPREAD
¼ c. Miracle Whip or Mayo
Tabasco to taste
1 t. Creole seasoning
1 t. red wine vinegar
¼ lb. extra-sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
¼ lb. smoked Gouda, shredded
2 t. roasted garlic paste
2 green onions, chopped
½ c. pecans, toasted and chopped
- In small bowl, combine mayo, Tabasco, Creole seasoning and vinegar.
- In large bowl, combine cheeses, garlic paste, green onion, pecans and mayo mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.
- ****The best BETTER THAN CHEDDAR SPREAD can be found at Champagne’s Store in Oil Center in Lafayette. Can’t beat it!