MAGICAL SKILLET S’MORES12 mini-cast iron skillets6 (1.55-oz.) individually wrapped milk chocolate bars (like Hershey’s), broken…
BEEF, CHICKEN AND VEGGIE FAJITA MIX
2 lbs. beef strips (like flank or other thin cuts), seasoned
2 lbs. chicken boneless strips, seasoned
Salt, black pepper, paprika
1 (16-oz.) Vidalia Brand Creamy Vidalia Sweet Onion Dressing
1 of each color bell pepper (red, orange, yellow, green), cut into strips
1 red onion, sliced
1 (12-oz.) pkg. baby green beans
Shredded lettuce, sour cream, sliced avocado, salsa, jalapenos, etc. garnish
- Season the beef and chicken with salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Place in a grill basket and top with lime slices.
- Drizzle the Vidalia dressing over the strips. Put on top grill of basket and set aside.
- In another grill basket, combine the bell peppers, onions, and green beans.
- Season with salt, pepper, soy sauce and Italian dressing. Mix well.
- Grill the strips and veggies until cooked.
- Place on platter and set garnishes on side to fix the wraps.
*A great side is the Spicy Spanish Rice, Beans and Corn Medley.
SPICY SPANISH RICE, BEANS AND CORN MEDLEY
1 (10-oz.) pkg. yellow rice (cook according to directions on box)
1 (7.6-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso Cheesy Mexican Rice (cook according to directions on box)
1 (15.25-oz.) can white corn, drained
1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 c. fresh pico de gallo
1-2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and minced
- Drain corn and beans and set aside.
- Cook both packages of rice according to directions given.
- Mix the cooked rice, beans, corn, pico and jalapenos.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately while hot or cover with foil and warm in oven if used later.
****Leftovers are great to stuff peppers, mushrooms or make wraps. You can also add cooked meat, chicken or seafood to the mix.