ASIAN EGG-NOODLE FRITTATA2 (3-oz.) pkg. Oriental-flavor ramen noodles, broken8 eggs, lightly beaten½ c. canned coconut…
BECKY CATO’S CORN PUDDING
1 (15-oz.) can creamed corn
1 (8-oz.) Jiffy cornbread mix
2 c. fresh or frozen corn kernels
¾ c. sour cream
½ c. chopped green onions
1-2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and diced
4 T. butter
3 oz. mascarpone
Butter to coat baking dish
Chopped chives, garnish
- Whisk together the cream corn, cornbread mix, eggs, corn kernels, sour cream, green onions and jalapenos in large bowl.
- Melt butter and mascarpone in saucepan over low heat, stir occasionally. Do not let mixture separate.
- Pour melted butter mixture into large bowl with rest of ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper. Combine to mix.
- Butter a large black skillet or Dutch oven.
- Pour mixture into skillet.
- Bake 350 for 45-60 minutes. Do not overcook. It should be jiggly and lightly golden.
*This recipe comes from my sister-in-law, Becky Cato. She thought I would like this recipe. She was right!