Grilled Tuna Tortilla Wrap Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients 1-2 grilled…
2-3 fryers cut up, or the pieces your family like best (do extra to debone for other recipes)
1 carton, sliced mushrooms
2 large Vidalia onions, sliced
1/2 of each red, yellow, orange, green bell pepper, cut into strips
1 can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1 can Rotel
1 can mushroom steak sauce
1 pkg. of powdered brown sauce mix (This can be any of the various ones like McCormick’s Mushroom Gravy, Brown Gravy, etc.)
2 c. white wine or chicken broth
Chopped parsley/green onions
1 bag of baby carrots
6-8 small red potatoes or Yukon gold potatoes
- In large roasting pan, spay with PAM.
- Place fryer pieces in sink and rub with olive oil.
- Season fryer pieces with salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder.
- Season the cut mushrooms, onions and peppers and place in bottom of pan.
- Lay fryer on top of this.
- Pour the white wine into pan.
- Cut potatoes in half and with the carrots nestle it around the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, Rotel, steak sauce, about 1-2 T. of Kitchen Bouquet and dry gravy packet.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Seal with foil.
- Place in 350-375 oven (depending on how fast you need the dish). Bake for about 1 hour. Turn oven up to 400 and take foil off and let brown. Personally, I put it in at 325 for 3-4 hours and when it gets closer to serving time, I bump up temp to 375 and cook another 30 minutes. Remove foil and with 400 degree oven, brown.
- Garnish with parsley.
*Leftover: Debone and save for soups, fajitas or casseroles. This dish has 2 veggies and all you need is to add salad and bread.