Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
1 (10-oz.) pkg. miniature marshmallows
1 T. butter
1/8 t. kosher salt
10 c. salt and oil free popped popcorn (like SmartPop)
1 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
1. Coat 8 inch square baking pan with PAM.
2. Line with parchment paper, allowing paper to extend over edges of pan.
3. Coat paper with PAM.
4. Combine marshmallows, butter and salt in Dutch oven over medium heat.
5. Cook mixture until melted and smooth, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Stir in popcorn.
8. Transfer mixture to pan, pressing with parchment paper coated with PAM.
9. Place chocolate in microwave safe bowl in microwave for 1 minute
10. Stir until smooth.
11. Drizzle over popcorn mixture.
12. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
13. Lift mixture from pan and cut into 12 bars.