3-4 lb. bone-in short ribs, trimmed of excess fat
¼ c. soy sauce or tamari
¼ c. honey
3-4” piece of fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
2 T. Sriracha sauce
3 T. minced garlic
1 bunch chopped green onions
1 ½ c. water
12-16 oz. medium rice noodles
2 limes cut into wedges
Salt, red/black pepper
1. Put seasoned ribs in lightly oiled crock pot.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, honey, ginger, sriracha, garlic, ¾ of the chopped green onions and water. Pour over the ribs in crock pot.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or until tender.
4. Transfer ribs to cutting board and if desired, you can cut meat off the bones and skim off fat from the juice in pot. Save the juice in pot.
5. Prepare noodles according to package directions and drain.
6. Mix the noodles with 1 c. of the reserved juice in pot.
7. Divide the noodles into 4 individual serving bowls.
8. Top evenly with rib meat, remaining green onions, lime wedges and extra juice.