REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Amazing Appetizer Guacamole Squares
AMAZING APPETIZER GUACAMOLE SQUARES
2 (8-oz.) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
1 T. taco seasoning
1 lb. pkg. sliced bacon, diced
1 (8-oz.) container cream cheese, softened
2 c. guacamole
4 plum tomatoes, chopped
1 (2 ¼-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
1-2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and minced
- Preheat oven 375.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent rolls and pat into a 15×10” baking pan, sprayed with PAM.
- Seal seams and perforations. Build up the edges all around.
- Prick dough with fork and sprinkle with Taco seasoning.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towel layered dish. Drain.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and guacamole until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle with bacon, tomatoes, olives and jalapenos.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.