SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
ALL-IN-ONE VEGGIE POTATO SALAD
2-3 lbs. baby red potatoes, cut into 1” cubes
2 T. apple cider vinegar
1 T. olive oil
½ c. whole buttermilk
¼ c. sour cream
¼ c. Miracle Whip or Mayo
1 T. Dijon mustard
2 carrots, grated
½ c. chopped celery
½ c. sliced radishes
½ c. steamed, cut fresh green beans
¼ c. finely chopped parsley
Zest of 1 lemon
1 T. minced garlic
Sea salt, black pepper
- Bring potatoes to boil in salted water, reduce heat and simmer until tender. Drain.
- Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Sprinkle with vinegar and oil and toss gently. Cool completely.
- Whisk together buttermilk, sour cream, mayo and mustard.
- Stir in carrots and rest of ingredients. Season to taste.
- Spoon this mixture over the potatoes, toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill overnight before serving.