UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
Alice's Pecan Pie Bars
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 c. butter, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- ¼ t. salt
- 2 c. flour
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1⅓ c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 c. chopped pecans
- Preheat oven 350.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and salt at medium speed with electric mixer until creamy
- Gradually add flour, beating well to combine.
- Press into bottom of 13x9” baking pan. Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is lightly golden.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, brown sugar and vanilla until combined.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until topping is set.
- Cool completely in pan. Cut into bars to serve.
*****Makes 2 dozen bars. Freezes well.